Wednesday 25 November 2015

NPOB VS All Blacks

In the NPOB team we have Corbin,Josh,Maaka,Riley,Mitchell. And in the All Blacks we have Richie,Dan,Skudder,Nonu,Beauden. They are playing at yarrow stadium.On the 21.11.15 the kick off will be at 5 pm and will finish at 7 pm.

NPOB kicked off Dan took the catch and chips it across field to Barrett Barrett ran down the sideline and scored Dan converts .It is 7 all blacks and 0 to NPOB.

Josh kicked of and Barrett received and he ran down the sideline and josh came out of nowhere and tackled him.Then we won the line out. And Reilly passed the ball to me and Nonu smashed me and I hit the ground hard and I Broke  my collarbone. And I got up and played on.


We got a penalty for Nonu smashing Corbin . Josh takes the penalty and chips across to Maaka and Maaka passed to me and I scored . Maaka had to get this kick so that it is a draw Maaka takes the kick he just got it over.The team goes crazy.

I kick of Barrett catches and passed to Nonu I tack the intercept and get the run away try. Then the team goes so crazy they all say we beat the all blacks!!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment