Tuesday 1 September 2015

Australia

In April this year I went to the Gold Coast in Australia.I went with Aimee,Connor,Mum, Bill,Ben,Lucas and Liance.  When we went there we stayed at Turtle Beach Resort .We stayed
for a week.
We went to heaps of places.  We went to Movie  World.  We did a shooting star zombies and I saw batman in his bat mobile.
The first day we went to Dreamworld.  We saw 3 rugby teams and there was a really cool water feature.  After that we went to Sea World. There was a dolphin show a seal show and a jet ski show.
On the last day after Sea World we went to White Water World.  There was a water coaster, like a roller coaster. When we went up it sped up.  We went to waterworld after sea world.there was the wedge it went strat down my tummy felt funny.
We went to the beach.it is culled surface paradise beach it hade gold sand.
And a show. It was called high country legends it was the best thing because I like farming.


It was amazing I think it was the beast holiday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment