Wednesday 16 September 2015

my lizard


One day I went to my papa and nana's the next day I went white baiting with my papa we got there we had to be very quiet we look in the paddock there was two peahens.
Then we went back to the vane and got out everything we needed .
Then we went in the paddock and keep walking we got up to a fence so we jumped over we keep walking then we got up to lots of mud we walked throe the mud splash splosh then we were at papa's white baiting hut
.We looked at the stream papa said the stream is going to fast and it's full of mud and other things so we decided that we would not go white baiting .

So we went for a walk and we sore ducks quails and birds .
Then on the  way back papa said he sore 2 lizards the other day so we looked under the rock and we sore a lizard so papa got a contain a out of his bag and put the lizard in .
Then we went to papa's house and nana was home so I went over and said guess how much wait bait we caught and handed her the contain a she looked in side and said a lizard wow cool .

Then nana went and got a old fish bowl and put the lizard in.
Then papa went to get some netting and put it on top then me and papa went and found a log leaves a plant and rocks so we put  the leaves and the rocks and the plant in the fishbowl. Then me and papa went and made a tunnel in the log then we put that in then nana said water we need water so we got a milk bottle lid and filled it with water.
Then nana and papa took me home and we showed mum the lizard and told mum all about it.


          At my house we have a peacock and we did have three quails.

No comments:

Post a Comment