Sunday 20 September 2015

cross country

I woke up all I wanted to do was go to school. When I got to school I sow the track seat up.

Bang the race started I sprinted then I slowed down when I got to the gate. I jumped over the hay and started running up the little hill then went around the corner there waiting was mrs cribb and mrs mca. Then I ran down the hill and jumped back over the hay and went around the school I come around the corner by the hall there was all the kids saying go corbin.  Then I went around the field and around the school again.   

Then Cannon pulled and pin and almost passed me then I ran as hard as I could.  And I past the finish line.I got 8th

1 comment:

  1. You should be very proud of yourself and the effort you put into finishing the cross country and coming 8th. What tips would you give to younger kids for getting through cross country

    ReplyDelete